Thursday, August 21, 2008

Poor Dillon...




We had a playdate today with Zach and Dillon. I helped Dillon go potty and asked him to put his clothes back on. He came out with his underwear on so I told him to wait a minute while I finish getting the other boys some snacks and then I would help him put his shorts on. Well, determined, he went back in the bathroom and put them on himself. When I was watching them outside this is what I saw...


So I got a good chuckle out of that and then completely forgot about his pants being on backwards until we dropped them back off at home and were standing at Tracey's door. I reassured her I did not neglect him but not sure if she believed me:o)...we'll see if he's allowed back over again:o)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My poor Dillon! What really cracks me up is that he didn't care! Only boys...