Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Before I start with Christmas I has to post this cute picture of Caitlin stuffing herself with pacies...
Well I am finally posting some pics from Christmas...I am becoming very lazy with the computer but better late than never.;)
We went to Houston to see my fam and the kids had such a great time. Caitlin has discovered the piano and loves to bang on it...music to my mother's ears:)
Caitlin playing with all her new furniture for her dollhouse...
Christopher learned how to ride a bike! He is so excited and we can't wait for family bike rides.Caleb enjoyed helping my dad prune his orange tree. There was hundreds and hundreds of oranges!Sweet Caleb made everyone one of these cards and snuck 'em in our stocking. So sweet.
Everyone on x-mas morning...

It was fun and it was crazy. I think my mom's favorite day is when the dogs spilled the pecan pie off of the counter, staining her white rug and then pooped in her foyer and then ate the fudge and beef jerky that was in my room which stained that carpet too.

Thanks mom and dad for having the 'tornado'...aka The Colecrew... come to your house for Christmas.:o)

1 comment:

The B4 said...

Just caught up on your blog. Love the pics of Caitlin of course! Daijia on the trampoline is cute! Fun to read and see what God has blessed you with.