Saturday, August 28, 2010

Christopher's Quotes 1

I thought about dedicating a blog just for all the wonderful and random things that come out of Christopher's mouth but, that's too much work for me, so he can tag along on mine. I will never be able to undestand how this boys' mind works. Out of nowhere he will just say the most randomest things. And if he's not saying something random he's bombarding you with questions. So Caleb asked Christopher today why he asks so many questions and Christopher said, I quote, "So I can control everybody." Wow. Well, at least he's honest.

On the way home from the pool today Christopher breaks the silence in the car (which he should win some kind of award for....I can just see him onstage....."Thank you thank you for this 'Breaking the Silence' award. I never thought I would win this, but one time, along time ago....and there's his segway into some long-winded speech, which he has not prepared for, but will no doubt keep you entertained.....or have you banging your head against the wall. I'm sure it would be the latter for my mom:)

Anyhow, so on the way home from the pool he randomly says, "You know what I'm going to ask God when I get to heaven?" And we all say in unison, "What Christopher" "I'm going to ask God why that one sheep ran away."

There's your thought-provoking question for the day.

No comments: