Monday, October 27, 2008

Caleb scored his very first goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a moment it was! In the second half of his soccer game yesterday Caleb saw the ball was deflected and went towards it and kicked it in the goal and it was so exciting!! I was jumping up and down screaming while holding Caitlin...and that poor girl started crying from my hysteria she didn't know what was going on! But, believe it or not, I didin't care:o), I was so excited for my boy and I thank God I was able to see it. It was a moment I'll never forget. Right after he scored it he ran up to Henry where they high fived each other and then Zachary ran up to him and they hugged it each other. Caleb had the biggest smile on his face the rest of the day. So we celebrated tonight and went to Fuddrucker's where He had fun playing lots of games:o)
Go Sharks!!!!

No comments: