Saturday, November 14, 2009

West Dallas fun

West Dallas is becoming a familiar place for our family lately. Almost every Friday the kids and I, and sometimes Brian, have lunch with Dajia at her school. And today Mercy St held a 'Country Fair' for all mentors and mentees and we met Dajia, her mom and brother there. They had lots of games; such as,
'Roll in the Hole'...
'Ring Toss'...'Knock the Pins'...and 'Bowling with tires'...Dajia and I went on a horse ride, which was Dajia's first time to ride a horse...And they also had face painting but there were so many kids that wanted to be painted and only one painter so we decided to take it upon ourselves and I painted a fairy/butterfly on Dajia's face...
Brian painted a cool design on her brother, Treveon's face...And even Caleb painted some cool designs on Teveon's arms....(While Caleb was painting Treveon said that Caleb was his new best friend:o)It was a fun day of making some memories with Dajia and at the end Treveon jumped on me (again:o) and said, "I'm comin to your house. Can I come? I can go momma right?" He is one wild buck. He adores Caleb but I don't think Caleb knows how to respond to him. Treveon tackles Caleb when he sees him and tackles him when he leaves. Hopefully next time Caleb will tackle him back, I'm sure Treveon would love that.:o)

1 comment:

Leventhal Family said...

Love it, love it, love it!!! What great memories...and a great way to invest your time!